[wsfii-discuss] Some help in the USA

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 18:04:00 UTC 2008

Hi Vickram,

Echoing some sentiments there :-)

One of the reasons why i posted on the list(s) was because i was very sure
we would get some help. And it draws from the belief in the "community" and
the "open"ness that exists and at the very core the this community the
willing ness to help and be friends.

Air Jaldi - was one a kind event and am very glad (for me personally and
professionally) that it happened and that we made lots of friends and gained
very valuable knowledge.

And none of the social networking websites comes anywhere close to the "real
thing"

ram