[wsfii-discuss] Restoring the wsfii-homepage . . .

Fred Pook fredpook at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 09:51:39 UTC 2010

Thanks Bjarke for still taking care of the WSFII thought and practicalities.
Hope you find your peace by being "relatively retired" :)

Small nitpicking: can you let the content maintainers of diirwb.net know
that they should update the link to wsfii on the homepage of diirwb to the
new domain-names
 (I actually like wsfii.net better than the old wsfii.org but I guess Jürgen
should decided)

Ciao from Amsterdam!
Fred

:)