[wsfii-discuss] Is multi-casting video conferencing over IP available for tele-training?

Mahabir Pun mahabir at himanchal.org
Sat Nov 20 05:43:39 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I am looking for open source multi-casting video conferencing over IP
addresses system. We have now a hybrid network of wireless and optical fiber
in about 100 villages. The purpose is to provide live trainings to people
from a classroom, who are living in different villages and in different
regions. Therefore two way communication is important.  Please let me know
if there is such system available. Also I would like to know if such system
can be developed using open source.

Thanks.

Mahabir Pun, Nepal

--