[wsfii-discuss] America's crackdown on open-source Wi-Fi router firmware – THE TRUTH and how to get involved

Armin Medosch armin at easynet.co.uk
Sun Sep 6 11:56:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

there is already a pretty hot debate about this on the German Freifunk and
the Austrian Funkfeuer list. It seems that the EU has smuggled similar
provisions into a directive which is already in force but has yet to be
implemented by nations. For any further information please consult well
known Freifunk/Funkfeuer activists as I lack the time currently to
investigate this in more depth, but it looks bad ...😬

best
Armin