[Yourtopia] Additional translation needed: series labels in italian

Marian Steinbach marian at sendung.de
Tue Apr 17 18:39:10 BST 2012

Hi Rosamaria!

I just noticed that the "Series Metadata" sheet of our Google
Spreadsheet doesn't have the italian series labels, which we need for
the application.

I created a new column for that called "label at it".

Could you (or someone else) please fill in appropriate labels here?

Just as the english version, they should just work as brief headlines,
not as complete and scientifically solid explanations. And it's only
22 fields. :)

Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AogGMvffTHrgdFFjQy1qVWJGT1IteEhPallQbGlpbmc#gid=1

Marian