[kforge-dev] [Fwd: Re: [odf-discuss] Move to SourceForge?]

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Oct 18 08:12:41 UTC 2005

Interest from open document fellowship in using kforge. Currently we
support most of their requirements. However kforge is not yet 'stable'
so I am in two minds as to what to respond. While on the one hand it
would be great to have them using the service on the other I would not
want to be responsible for delivering a reliable service on a beta system.

Regards,

Rufus