[kforge-dev] http auth

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Wed Apr 25 10:42:55 UTC 2007

Hey Tristan,

Thanks for your lovely message. I'm sure we can build out the
authentication and access control along the lines you indicate, but it
isn't there yet.

I'll try to say something sensible about the access controller, and get
back to you.

Sadly, it may be a couple of days, because I'm approaching a couple of
deadlines, and I also promised Christopher Hesse I check the patch he
sent me a few weeks ago. ;-) Rufus and I are meeting over the next few
days, so hopefully all blockages will be cleared after that!

Bye bye,

John.

--
Appropriate Software Foundation