[kforge-dev] CKAN requirements specification

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Mon Jan 21 17:31:26 UTC 2008

Just to say that I'm "moving" the product specification for CKAN here:
http://desire.appropriatesoftware.net/products/30/

This product has been included within the 'Open Knowledge' collection:
http://desire.appropriatesoftware.net/collections/4/

In terms of process and events, I've just made a general 'Open
Knowledge Development' process:
http://desire.appropriatesoftware.net/processes/33/

Which has just one event at this time (time to register open knowledge package):
http://desire.appropriatesoftware.net/events/85/

This event has just one story (register open knowledge package):
http://desire.appropriatesoftware.net/stories/84/

Which has just one functional requirement (pagination):
http://desire.appropriatesoftware.net/requirements/40/

The original requirements specification is here:
http://knowledgeforge.net/ckan/trac/wiki/RequirementsSpecification

The use cases (with broken link to londonwireless.info) are still here:
http://knowledgeforge.net/ckan/trac/wiki/UseCases

Best wishes,

John.