[kforge-dev] Auto apache reload

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Tue Mar 4 10:29:31 UTC 2008

Hi Martin,

I don't think I have a huge amount to add to what I wrote Sat eve....

(Of course, that should have been 'onServiceCreate'.... :-) )

FYI Rufus and I will be meeting this evening in Cambridge, to start
working through the backlog of issues. I'm hoping we can make this a
regular session, and therefore very soon to fix KForge in respect of the
issues that wonderfully have been raised on this list in the last few
months.

Many thanks again for your recent contributions.

With my best wishes,

John.