[kforge-dev] Converting to mercurial

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Wed Sep 9 10:36:40 UTC 2009

I'm sure we can discuss it further, but it appears to me that none of
needing to work online, branching trouble, or processing patches appear
to be limiting factors of KForge/DomainModel development. ?

At the same time, from my point of view, there are a number of other
DomainModel applications, all of which at the moment use Subversion.
I've written some code to direct the development/release cycle, with svn
commands in various places. So it would be a minor PITA to code in
exceptions for two projects. However that in itself isn't an argument
for avoiding change.

Another consideration is your "eat your own dog food" thing. :-) If we
don't use KForge's Subversion plugin, how will we know when it's broken?

J.