[kforge-dev] Releasing v1.0

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Feb 5 13:36:05 UTC 2010

Dear John (and all other interested parties),

I was wondering what plan was for releasing v1.0 of KForge. I see
milestone here is scheduled for end of April:

<http://knowledgeforge.net/kforge/trac/milestone/v1.0>

Looking through tickets here I see there are twenty outstanding items:

<http://knowledgeforge.net/kforge/trac/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&group=status&milestone=v1.0>

Quite a few of these are new features (in particular new plugins) and
I'm wondering whether they should be deferred until *after* v1.0 so
that we can focus on stability, packaging, documentation etc (I also
wonder whether some of these tickets such an arch or cvs plugin should
be done at all in core -- I'd prefer to leave these to interested
parties to provide).

Regards,

Rufus
--