[kforge-dev] Releasing v1.0

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Mon Feb 8 09:42:27 UTC 2010

John Bywater wrote:
> Dear Rufus,
>
> Rufus Pollock wrote:
>> Dear John (and all other interested parties),
>>
>> I was wondering what plan was for releasing v1.0 of KForge. I see
>> milestone here is scheduled for end of April:
>>
>> <http://knowledgeforge.net/kforge/trac/milestone/v1.0>
>>

> It's a good question.

Further to my other comments, since it's about 3 months since the last
KForge/DomainModel release, and we're about to release another versions,
I'd like to propose establishing a predictable release schedule. "Every
3-months" would seems to be an adequate interval for the "release often"
aspect of Open. It would also fits the "fixed timebox" aspect of Agile.
Would you mind if I put some dates down for Feb-May-August-November?

Best wishes,
John