[MyData & Open Data] Examples of dates of birth being published as part of the public record?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Sep 2 11:52:34 UTC 2013

I was wondering whether anyone might know of any examples of where personal
information about living persons - such as dates of birth - have been
published as part of the public record by public sector bodies?

For example in relation to interest, lobby or political registries?

While generally personal information needs to be carefully protected, we'd
be interested to hear of examples of where there might be broader public
interest arguments or exceptions for publishing this kind of data.

All the best,

Jonathan

--

Jonathan Gray