[MyData & Open Data] Fwd: Invitation to Open Data & Privacy workshop on the 10th & 11th of June

Sam Smith s at msmith.net
Mon Apr 7 20:49:57 UTC 2014

People may be interested in the description of the OKF-ORG workshop that has been hinted at earlier, and possibly to suggest changes.

I'm not sure if I can make it, but I'm sure they'll select someone else to take my place.

I would have preferred this OSF funded project to take place in a transparent manner, and have been continually disappointed in the approach of ORG and OKF since being being told last summer that this project definitely didn't exist.

Begin forwarded message: