[MyData & Open Data] Funding for OKFestival

Sally Deffor sally.deffor at okfn.org
Wed Apr 9 14:11:07 UTC 2014

Hi Stef,all

See a message from the festival team with regards to funding- below

Dear Open Knowledge Community,

(Apologies for Cross Posting)

The OKFestival 2014 Team is happy to announce that we are *launching our
Financial Aid Programme today!*

   - *What:* OKFestival, 15-17th July 2014, Berlin
   - *How to Apply: *check out our Financial Aid
webpage<http://2014.okfestival.org/info/aid/>
   - *Deadline: *Sunday 4th May

We're delighted to support and ensure the attendance of those with great
ideas who are actively involved in the open movement, but whose distance or
finances make it difficult for them to get to this year's festival in
Berlin.

We're striving to create a forum for all ideas and all people and our
Financial Aid Programme will help us to do just that. Read all about it
now, apply <http://2014.okfestival.org/info/aid/> and please share the word!

We look forward to seeing you all in Berlin!

Best,
OKFestival Team

On 9 April 2014 11:33, stef <s at ctrlc.hu> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 09, 2014 at 05:31:26AM -0400, Mark L wrote:
> > Perhaps we should have another Data Privacy hackathon  just before
> OKFestival?  Would this be of interest for people here for July 12 & 13 in
> Berlin?
>
> the event is prohibitively expensive for me to attend. :/
>
> --
> otr fp: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/otr.txt

*Sally DefforOpen Data & Privacy Project Coordinator | skype:deffor.selase
Foundation*<http://okfn.org/>

*Empowering through Open Knowledge**http://www.okfn.org*<http://www.okfn.org/>*
Facebook*<http://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>*
| **Blog* <http://blog.okfn.org/>* |