[MyData & Open Data] existing legal frameworks of biometrics

Sam Smith s at msmith.net
Fri Apr 4 10:09:04 UTC 2014

It does seem to be working now (and has worked before), but may have been a blip in the OKFN wordpress cluster at a rather inopportune moment.

I'm not sure that the OKFN sysadmins have any form of open monitoring, so we can't look into it, but I've copied the person at OKF who is responsible for those things. If there is any blocking of tor (which will predate from before Nick's time), I'm sure he'll fix it now he knows about it.

cheers
Sam