[MyData & Open Data] Issues to be addressed at workshop

Mattias mattias at okfn.se
Tue Apr 8 13:01:16 UTC 2014

Dear Sally,

Great!
However: Can you set up some sort of privacy-respecting workflow
guidelines within the MyData workgroup to avoid these kinds of
contra-selective solutions in the future on this list? You are of course
welcome to inquire for advice regarding this. OKFN Pad before Google
Documents and meet.jit.si before Skype is already provided.

Would be great if you could add info about it here:
http://personal-data.okfn.org/ and we can hope that it can become the
normative way of working for the organisation if we wish to respect
privacy & personal data.

Best,
Mattias