[MyData & Open Data] Issues to be addressed at workshop

Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 14:50:50 UTC 2014

My completely personal opinion — while I appreciate the desire to have *completely* open tools in every part of our workflow, I personally believe some battles are not worth fighting. I am happy to use Google, Skype, etc. because they allow me to focus on bigger tasks. I realize this opinion is not shared by everyone, and I respect that. I don’t need any counter-arguments. I just want the best tools to achieve my bigger goals.

--
Puneet Kishor