[MyData & Open Data] existing legal frameworks of biometrics

Sally Deffor sally.deffor at okfn.org
Wed Apr 9 14:25:51 UTC 2014

Thanks Antti for  sharing. I have also considerably revised my view on My
Data over the past couple of days, and certainly after the workshop and the
discussions surrounding William's presentation. I do agree with you on
these points. I am wondering though if this is the general  view coming
from  the meeting at the end of the sessions since the questions raised
during the course of it showed quite a few interesting opinions!

--

*Sally DefforOpen Data & Privacy Project Coordinator | skype:deffor.selase
Foundation*<http://okfn.org/>

*Empowering through Open Knowledge**http://www.okfn.org*<http://www.okfn.org/>*
Facebook*<http://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>*
| **Blog* <http://blog.okfn.org/>* |