[MyData & Open Data] MIT Legal Hackathon and an Open Notice Saturday Session

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Thu Jun 12 23:32:28 UTC 2014

Hello All,

Following on from the legal hackathon in February Dazza Greenwood and his team are holding  a legal hackathon this weekend that MIT media labs has built a virtual venue to host.  There will be physical locations in Boston and also a satellite hack event in London on Saturday.

For MIT Virtual Venue is

http://legalhackathon.org

The London Details can be found here

http://www.meetup.com/Privacy-hackers/events/185838932/

We will be holding a session on the July OKFestival Fringe hackathon at 10:00 am New York Time on Saturday if you want to drop by and discuss. We aim to get the event going this way and to start getting input from everyone moving forward.

All input is welcome.

Kind Regards,

Mark