[MyData & Open Data] MIT Legal Hackathon and an Open Notice Saturday Session

Mark L mark.lizar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 12:08:50 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

A couple of announcements/reminders.

Following on from the Data Privacy Legal Hackathon in February Dazza Greenwood and his team are holding  a legal hackathon this weekend. MIT media labs has built a virtual venue to host this.  There will be physical locations in Boston and also a satellite hack event in London on Saturday.

For MIT Virtual Venue is

http://legalhackathon.org

The London Meetup for this hackathon can be found here

http://www.meetup.com/Privacy-hackers/events/185838932/

We will be holding a session on the July OKFestival Fringe hackathon at 10:00 am New York Time on Saturday if you want to drop by and discuss. We aim to get the event going this way and to start getting input from everyone moving forward.

If you would like to sign up to the hackathon in Berlin July 12/13 tickets are now available and are limited.  (note: we will broader the promotion of the event in a week or so, so signup before then if you want to come)

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/data-control-hack-2014-berlin-location-registrierung-10169909473

All input is welcome.

Kind Regards,

Mark