[MyData & Open Data] Workshop on June 10 & 11

Sally Deffor sally.deffor at okfn.org
Mon Mar 31 14:18:16 UTC 2014

The idea is to get a number of individuals who are active in this area
together at this workshop, where among other things a road map of further
activities would be developed. So we are inviting participants who are most
likely to benefit from this interaction, and who would find rewarding the
time and effort spent in participating. We would of course communicate this
in individual letters and a post to the webpage shortly so we could have a
discussion like you mentioned, about what the road map would entail.

--

*Sally DefforOpen Data & Privacy Project Coordinator | skype:deffor.selase
Foundation*<http://okfn.org/>

*Empowering through Open Knowledge**http://www.okfn.org*<http://www.okfn.org/>*
Facebook*<http://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>*
| **Blog* <http://blog.okfn.org/>* |