[MyData & Open Data] [OKFN-FR] Le rapport d'activités 2013 de la CNIL est en ligne

Pierre Chrzanowski pierre.chrzanowski at gmail.com
Mon May 19 17:18:04 UTC 2014

Thanks Javier for your insights, I also have the feeling that moral rights
on personal data, such as moral rights on cultural artworks, something nice
to think about in a theoretical and philosophical point of view, would be
very difficult to handle in real life. Such as the new EU rules on the
right to be forgotten.

i.e how you regulate moral rights on personal data? how do you define what
is the scope of your personal data/rights? how do you value moral rights on
personal data against other rights such as public interest, freedom of
speech? who would be the controller in charge?

Also moral rights in France is supposed to be perpetual, inalienable, and
imprescriptible ...

There is also the question with children's personal data?
How do they claim for their rights.

Looking forward to Minister's proposal details and inputs from others on
this.

Best
Pierre

Mail : pierre.chrzanowski at gmail.com