[od-discuss] UK OGL Compliant?

Herb Lainchbury herb at dynamic-solutions.com
Mon Feb 13 21:18:11 UTC 2012

Hi Folks.  How do we move forward on this?   Is there a board that needs to
vote?

Mike, I think that putting it in git is a great idea.  I wonder if a
markdown version of the license might be a better way to capture content
diffs?  That way the styles are independent of the content and it's easy to
see what's changed.

Just a thought.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:33 PM, Mike Linksvayer <ml at creativecommons.org>wrote:

> https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/category/licence/isa-open-metadata-licence-v10
>
> Another licence I just encountered containing "don't mislead"
> condition. Vendor specific, so presumably no reason to be of interest
> for reviewing OKD compliance in detail, just highlighting another
> instance of this problem.
>
> Mike

Herb Lainchbury
Dynamic Solutions Inc.