[od-discuss] new member to the advisory council?

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 2 14:11:35 UTC 2012

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 8:03 PM, Daniel Dietrich
<daniel.dietrich at okfn.org>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have meet Baden Appleyard (in CC), National Programme Director –
> AusGOAL, the Australian Governments Open Access and Licensing Framework [1]
> at OKFestival and we talked about the Open Definition and its advisory
> council.
>
> Baden is kindly volunteering to join our efforts and I think this would be
> fantastic! Although I realize I am not fully aware how the process is, I am
> very happy to help with this.

I shall be flying to Melbourne (CSIRO Clayton) this weekend for 2.5 months
- and I a would be delighted to meet Baden again and see what sort of OKF-y
things we can get up to. I think Dave Flanders is also interested (copied).

I can bring energy and enthusiasm and some ideas of OKF culture.

P.

--
Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics