[od-discuss] continued revision of the definition

Kent Mewhort kent at openissues.ca
Mon Oct 21 14:58:06 UTC 2013

Great work, Luis. I think this split between the license/work is the
right direction to go.

I've added some comments to Luis' draft and experimented with inverting
all the negative conditions to positive rights:
https://github.com/kmewhort/opendefinition/blob/master/source/open-definition-dev.markdown.
Let me know if you think this works well or not.  I'd also be
particularly interested in what others think of having a section in the
Open Works definition for "soft", recommended criteria (eg. archiving,
metadata, use of open standards, availability of APIs, etc).

Kent