[od-discuss] German Data license 2.0

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Jul 7 18:25:18 UTC 2014

Dear Andrew,

thanks for the swift reply. Will answer your questions inline

On 07.07.2014, at 19:44, Andrew Stott <andrew.stott at dirdigeng.com> wrote:

> Daniel
>
> Thanks.
>
> Are these the complete texts?!

Yes, theses are the complete texts (very minimalistic indeed)

> In the original German is there any clue as to what precisely is meant by
> "Changes, editing, new designs or other amendments must be marked as such in
> the source note." - does it mean that the attribution needs to say *if*
> amendments have been made or *what* those amendments were?

I think this intended to require a note *if* amendments have been made.

All best
Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich, co-founder & chairman
Open Knowledge Foundation Germany

Singerstr. 109, 10179 Berlin
http://goo.gl/maps/J4n0U

Empowering people through open knowledge!
Support us: http://okfn.de/support/