[od-discuss] German Data license 2.0

Baden Appleyard b.appleyard at ausgoal.gov.au
Thu Jul 24 05:02:05 UTC 2014

no questions... other than wondering what the reasons might have been for
the German Government not considering open licences already published and
in use?

________________
*Baden M Appleyard*
National Programme Director
Australian Governments' Open Access and Licensing Framework (AusGOAL)
Mobile: +61(0)459 824 061
Linkedin: http://au.linkedin.com/in/badenappleyard

AusGOAL
Visit our Website <http://www.ausgoal.gov.au> | Like and Share us on