[od-discuss] v2.0dev Review Requested

Aaron Wolf wolftune at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 18:24:42 UTC 2014

One more edit. I think "only, at most," reads awkwardly and is excessive.
If it is "at most" than obviously other measures are not included. So:

*"Open Knowledge allows anyone the freedoms to access, use, modify, and
share — subject, at most, to measures that preserve provenance and
openness."*

--
Aaron Wolf
wolftune.com