[od-discuss] v2.0dev Review Requested

Aaron Wolf wolftune at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 17:33:27 UTC 2014

I prefer both the active wording and the improved clarity. I don't object
to making "knowledge" lowercase. I think there's value in saying we're
defining Open Knowledge much like people define Free Software
(capitalized), but I don't feel strongly. It's clear in even earlier
versions that there's this reference to the domain of "knowledge" anyway,
so we're not really defining "open" for every possible context.

--
Aaron Wolf
wolftune.com