[od-discuss] v2.0dev Review Requested

Herb Lainchbury herb at dynamic-solutions.com
Fri May 30 18:53:48 UTC 2014

A. I will put this on the agenda for our upcoming conference call.

B. Agreed.  I'll make those edits and push.

C. Machine readable and bulk were in a comment and we were going to try to
eliminate all comments from this version.  I think your suggested revision
to incorporate those terms into the description works.  I would prefer not
to add a comment as we're trying to eliminate them.  I think the remaining
comment can be incorporated into the text as well.  I'll attempt that and
we can see how it looks.

Herb

--

Herb Lainchbury, Dynamic Solutions