[od-discuss] leaving Sunlight / od-discuss

Tom Lee tlee at sunlightfoundation.com
Mon Sep 22 15:10:17 UTC 2014

Although I haven't been a very active member of this working group, I've
been pleased to remain informed of the valuable work that it continues to
do. But I'm afraid that my time at Sunlight has now wrapped up, and it
seems most appropriate to conclude my membership.

My new position with Mapbox will still be deeply concerned with open data,
however, and I suspect that I will continue to find opportunities to
interact with many of you. Should the group wish to find a new
representative from Sunlight, I would suggest contacting James Turk (
jturk at sunlightfoundation.com), who is stepping into the Labs Director role.
I'll be happy to do whatever I can to facilitate that process, should it be
desired.

Thanks very much, and best of luck!

Tom