[ok-scotland] Introduction

Angela Rankin Angela.Rankin at scotent.co.uk
Fri Jul 22 08:35:52 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone

David Smith (Scottish Enterprise) recently introduced me to the work that has been going on around Open Data and suggested that I join your group.

I will be carrying out research to find out more about what is happening at the moment in Scotland in regards to Open/Linked Data, identify any gaps, barriers & supporting factors.  The purpose behind this is to identify any if there are any opportunities for us to support this work, (initially on a small scale basis).

I look forward to future discussions on this subject and appreciate any help you can provide.

Kind Regards

Angela

Angela Rankin
Innovation & Enterprise Services
Scottish Enterprise
Atrium Court, 50 Waterloo Street, Glasgow, G2 6HQ

Direct Dial: 0141 242 8412
Email: angela.rankin at scotent.co.uk

[cid:image001.gif at 01CC4850.463C4400] Professional Profile<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/angela-rankin/15/176/4b8>

________________________________

Scottish Enterprise
http://www.scottish-enterprise.com

Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/scotent
Follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/scottishenterprise

Head office and contact details:

Atrium Court
50 Waterloo Street
Glasgow
G2 6HQ
Tel: +44(0)141 204 1111
Fax: +44(0)141 248 1600

Message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission.