[ok-scotland] Wikimeet in Edinburgh 27 October

Crockford, Ally a.crockford at nls.uk
Tue Sep 17 11:31:31 UTC 2013

The next Wikimeet in Scotland will be taking place in Edinburgh on 27 October at the Malt Shovel Inn. The Malt Shovel is a very short (i.e. 2-3 minute) walk from Waverley station as we hope to encourage Wikimedians (and potential Wikimedians) to attend from outside of Edinburgh as well. This marks the fourth Edinburgh Wikimeet, and the first since 2011 (as far as I can tell, that is). It also follows off of two successful meetups in Glasgow. We very much hope to see many faces new and old!

Details are available on the events page https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetup/Edinburgh_4

See you there!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

National Library of Scotland, Scottish Charity, No: SCO11086

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee please inform the sender and delete the email from your system. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of National Library of Scotland. This message is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. No liability is accepted for any harm that may be caused to your systems or data by this message.

www.nls.uk