[ok-scotland] #OpenDataEDB Informal Meetup at Cellar Monkey, Weds 25th Sept

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Tue Sep 10 09:17:06 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Apologies from me - I'm south again. I am sorry to miss these, I've not
been at the last few and would love to come and join soon - hopefully I'll
be able to make one in October / November, when (according to current
plans) I'm actually in Edinburgh!

Hope all goes well, and exciting to hear about the shared projects.

(Ewan: I have some post-its, including a big poster-sized one, that I keep
meaning to give to you for these meet-ups - I'm back on the 7th October, do
you want to meet or shall I drop off at Informatics?)

Naomi

On 9 September 2013 15:03, Ewan Klein <ewan.klein at gmail.com> wrote:

> Following the success of the first informal pub meetup, we are going for
> it again! The night will remain as informal as before and will remain in
> the same location: The Cellar Monkey (directly beneath the Argyle Bar).
>
> As usual, this will be a friendly and informal evening for people to get
> together to share and argue all areas of openness. Come and join
> discussions around open knowledge and open data -- from politics and
> philosophy to practicalities of theory and practice.  It will be an
> opportunity for a chat and a drink, and to review our project ideas at
> http://okfnscot.ideascale.com.
>
> Register here:
>
> http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/Edinburgh-GB/1020352/
>
> Regards,