[ok-scotland] EVENT - Disruption in the Publishing Industry: Digital, Analytics & the Future - 20TH June 2014, Edinburgh

Graham Steel steelgraham7 at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 12 11:25:19 UTC 2014

I hope this event <http://www.edinpubconf.net/index.html> may be of
interest to some of you.

'We our looking forward to welcoming you to the second annual Disruption in
the Publishing Industry conference! The publishing industry is now changing
faster than ever before due to internet services, digital publishing, data
analytics, free blogging platforms and print on demand business models. How
will this continue to evolve in the future? Will the erosion of traditional
publishing methods continue and how will publishing develop? What are the
growing entrepreneurial opportunities in this dynamic industry?'

[image: Inline image 1]

Best,

Graham

--
*An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure" Benjamin
Franklin ~1800*

H: +44 (0)141 422 1483+44 (0)141 422 1483 (after 6pm GMT)

C: +44 (0)7827408070+44 (0)7827408070

E: steelgraham7 at gmail.com

U: http://www.plos.org - *PLOS *I *OPEN FOR DISCOVERY*

Fb: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=709026752