[ok-scotland] Discuss digital rights in Scotland on May 10, help start ORG Scotland!

James Baster james at jarofgreen.co.uk
Fri Apr 18 08:34:36 UTC 2014

Hello all and please excuse the rare cross posting,

Hopefully some of you will be interested in this - Open Rights Group
campaigns on digital issues in the UK and are trying to build up more of a
presence in Scotland. They are campaigning for funds to hire a Scottish
member of staff*, and are holding the event below. Please note this work is
referendum neutral - if we vote Yes, a Scottish group is definitely needed
and if we vote No a Scottish presence is needed to work with the devolved
Scottish parliament and separate Scottish legal system. Hopefully you can
donate and/or get involved!

Thanks,
James

* https://www.openrightsgroup.org/join/found-org-scotland