[ok-scotland] Wikimedia Scotland meet-up - March 30th

Lee Bunce leebunce at riseup.net
Sat Mar 22 11:13:14 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Apologies for relatvely short notice but there will be another Wikimedia
Scotland meetup on *March 30th* in *Edinburgh*. We'll meet at *Brew Lab*
on South College Street from 1pm, and you can find out all the details here:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetup/Edinburgh_5

This is intended to include any interested Wikimedians who find
themselves in Edinburgh or can make their way to Edinburgh on the day.
Anyone who has attended previous meetups in Glasgow or Edinburgh
encouraged to return to meet new faces! It will be a social gathering
for Wikimedia enthusiasts, where we...

  * Drink coffee and eat lunch.
  * Chat about Wikipedia and any other topics we fancy.

Mainly a casual social event. You can expect to meet some very keen
Wikipedians, however this is also an open invitation to anyone
interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia
projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki
projects. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a coffee.

Hopefully see some of you there,

Lee