[Okfn-dk] nordic+baltic okfn cooperation and school of data

Christian Villum villum at autofunk.dk
Wed Jan 15 11:34:33 UTC 2014

I think a link-up / skype / hangout between participating nordic/baltic
countries on Open Data Day would be great.

Also, on further thought, it might be a little to ambitious to get people
physically together as a starting point? I'd suggest that we try to
collaborate from afar (School of Data being a great project to share) and
then later down the road see whether we can actually put something together
where we travel. Doing so also requires funding for most of us, I assume
(and that shouldn't be a barrier to getting started) :)

-Christian