[Okfn-dk] Special 15 min. call with Open Knowledge Founder Rufus Pollock this Friday

Niels Erik Kaaber Rasmussen niels at buhlrasmussen.eu
Wed Nov 16 20:04:23 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

I'm asking you a special favour! Please take FIFTEEN MINUTES this Friday
at 5pm (17.00) to have a call with Open Knowledge Founder Rufus Pollock
about his coming to Copenhagen and our event [1] next week with him
(even if you're just curios).

Rufus sends us this message:
_At the moment the default future of our digital world is one of
exclusion and exploitation -- we want to change that and create an
information society that works for the many not the few._

_But to make this happen we need to build a movement and you guys are
crucial to doing that. Please come and spend fifteen minutes with me so
we can make the most of this time together next week and catalyse Open
Knowledge in Denmark._

To join the call, add me at Skype (Skype-name: "nielserikkr")

Our Facebook event is here - please share, like, tweet etc.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1761152010806729/ [2]

Blog post here:

http://dk.okfn.org/2016/11/16/in-copenhagen-open-knowledge-founder-on-an-open-information-age/
[1]