[OKFN-EN] query about UK open data census

Oldham Info OldhamInfo at oldham.gov.uk
Thu Apr 10 13:51:22 UTC 2014

Hi,
I was interested in exploring the possibility of Oldham contributing to this. However, the list of "cities" seems very incomplete. Within Greater Manchester it includes only Manchester and Wigan, of the 10 local authorities. If Oldham was included in the list, I'd at least ask the question as to whether we might get involved. Is it possible for the list to be made a bit more sensible?
Thanks,

Martin Burroughs
Senior Research and Intelligence Analyst

Business Intelligence Service
Deputy Chief Executive's Directorate
Oldham Council
Civic Centre, Level 8,  West Street
Oldham
OL1 1UG

0161 770 1694
oldhaminfo at oldham.gov.uk<mailto:oldhaminfo at oldham.gov.uk>

http://www.oldhaminfo.org/

*Please note: For satellite navigation purposes the postcode is OL1 1NL

Visiting the Civic Centre by Metrolink? The nearest stop is Oldham King Street (2-3 minutes walk)

Confidentiality: This email and its contents and any attachments are intended
only for the above named. As the email may contain confidential or legally privileged information,
if you are not, or suspect that you are not, the above named or the person responsible
for delivery of the message to the above named, please delete or destroy the
email and any attachments immediately.”

Security and Viruses: This note confirms that this email message has been
swept for the presence of computer viruses. However, we advise that in keeping
with good management practice, the recipient should ensure that the email together
with any attachments are virus free by running a virus scan themselves.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by software viruses.

Monitoring: The Council undertakes monitoring of both incoming and outgoing emails.
You should therefore be aware that if you send an email to a person within the Council
it may be subject to any monitoring deemed necessary by the organisation from time to time.
The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Council.

Access as a public body: The Council may be required to disclose this email (or any response to it)
under the Freedom of Information Act, 2000, unless the information in it is covered
by one of the exemptions in the Act.

Legal documents: The Council does not accept service of legal documents by email.