[OKFN-EN] Is the London Open Data Maker Night confirmed for tomorrow 3 April?

Andy Lulham a.lulham at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 18:57:07 UTC 2014

Hi Gianfranco / all,

Achh… This is my bad… I’ve not made the next meetup page / sent
anything out about it… I can’t actually even make it :S What do London
Open Data Makers think? Personally I’d suggest cancelling, but if
Rufus is happy with hosting and people do fancy coming along, we can
make it happen.

Apologies for this. I’ll make the May event on meetup.com now /
schedule the emails, to ensure that is all sorted.

Best,
Andy
--
Andy Lulham (@andylolz)