[OKFN-EN] query about UK open data census

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Apr 15 09:03:40 UTC 2014

Thanks for the list and Oldham along with the others is added :-)

Please do start filling in the Oldham info:
http://gb-city.census.okfn.org/place/oldham

I also emphasize that we welcome feedback on the dataset list - are we
missing key datasets, are the datasets in there that shouldn't be. Are
there other things we should be surveying?

Rufus