[okfn-help] help with wordpress simile timeline plugin

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Tue Dec 13 22:46:11 UTC 2011

Hi Adam,

I guess I managed to fix it =)
Plugin didn't respect Domain Mapping and tried to request xml file from a subdomain which caused problems...

I have posted solution to plugin mailing list if they want to use it or make better one for next release.

Cheers!
~ elf Pavlik ~

Excerpts from Adam Green's message of 2011-12-13 21:34:21 +0000:

--
(living strictly moneyless already for over 2 years)
http://wwelves.org/perpetual-tripper