[okfn-help] SIMPLE QUESTION: Gmail aliases

Nils Toedtmann nils.toedtmann at okfn.org
Mon Dec 19 10:55:00 UTC 2011

I had the similar issue with Google invites, in my case to Google
documents. When the invites arrive on my secondary mail addresses (which
are correctly registered with GMail and working), they don't work.

So let me know when you find the solution :-D

/nils

PS: Am i the only one getting confused by Google's permission management?

See http://nils.toedtmann.net/ for contact details.