[okfn-help] TextCamp in 2011

print.crimes print.crimes at yatterings.com
Tue Jan 4 19:54:14 UTC 2011

Rufus,

I'm in :) and happy to help however I can as particiapant or to perhaps
organise.

Would Mar - April be slightly better as we're in January now? Much as
I'm enthusiastic would 1 day better (or am I missing something here!).
If we do a physical event, should we as Ben suggested, run events either
side and archive them somewhere for future?

Best,

Iain