[okfn-help] free software for teleconferencing, etc.

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Sun Jul 10 00:40:08 UTC 2011

    I am or have been a core developer on several OKF projects so quite
    important. Since this was paid work the choice is basically between
    proprietary software and the ability to pay rent and feed my family
    which is not, in my opinion, a position that an organisation like OKF
    should be putting its workers, friends and collaborators in.

It definitely shouldn't, and it is easy to avoid.  All it takes
is an Asterisk server and it can enable you to join the conversation
while calling in some other way.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation