[okfn-help] Wordpress internal links

Sam Smith sam.smith at okfn.org
Fri May 4 14:09:34 UTC 2012

Sorry, I was looking at the outputted HTML, I'm looking in WordPress now
and can see that it's written with Markdown, so you wouldn't have seen the
HTML I described. What you have written all looks ok to me.. but I am no
Markdown expert. I still think the HTML outputted HTML looks wrong, not
sure if this is Markdown or Wordpress causing the problem.

I have copied in "help", maybe someone else will have come across this?

Sam

--
Sam Smith
Designer