[okfn-help] wordpress upgrade

Adam Green adam.green at okfn.org
Tue May 8 12:10:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

I want to back up the PDR website... preferably to Dropbox (or some
other 'cloud' situation).

Can i not use this Wordpress Backup to Dropbox Plugin?
If not, what do people recommend? How are the other sites being backed
up? Or is the PDR automatically backed up alongside others already?

Thanks!

Adam.