[okfn-help] Question re: OKFN Etherpads and OKFestival?

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Fri May 11 10:27:16 UTC 2012

Hi OKFN code folk,

Question below from the OKFestival Core Organising Team about our Etherpad
system - does anyone have more detailed insight in this regard? We've been
using them so far for the festival to great community effect, but it would
be nice to know more about our future plans for the pads.

Thanks in advance :)

Kat

@kat_braybrooke<http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke>